A full-service marketing company located in San Clemente, CA is looking for a NEW college graduate as an entry-level Digital Marketing Coordinator. A successful candidate must be able to support basic marketing activities of a multi-media Business-2-Business marketing firm. This is a great opportunity for a new college graduate or someone re-entering the job market looking for unlimited opportunities in a small business environment.
As Marketing Coordinator, you will be responsible for various activities and programs to promote our clients’ interests to the industry. Activities include digital advertising, print advertising, email marketing, event marketing and data analytics. Special attention will be given to product-specific promotion and account management.
You should have any combination of education and experience to perform at a high level and with a great deal of autonomy. This is an ENTRY LEVEL position that is expected to work hard to earn their marketing stripes.
Your specific responsibilities would include:
- Working with the team to manage and build WordPress websites
- Management and fulfillment of agency quality email marketing initiatives
- Data entry and management responsibilities for company CRM, account management and web management
- Assist with event marketing and pay-per-lead marketing campaigns
- Data reporting of digital campaign results
Specific requirements for the position include:
- Outgoing and optimistic personality (Former bartenders do VERY well here!)
- Proficiency with WordPress web design, basic HTML and CSS
- Proficiency with basic graphic design for digital media
- Proficiency with office standard software (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Excellent Written and Verbal communication skills
- Self-Starter, with minimal direction needed to succeed
Ideally, you will also have:
- Desire to build a career in marketing
- Knowledge of direct marketing tactics and strategies
- Passion for technology
- Passion for working with a team
- Passion for great customer outcomes
Email Aaron Foellmi with Resume and Cover Letter for details.