A full-service marketing company located in San Clemente, CA is looking for a NEW college graduate as an entry-level graphic designer. This is a great opportunity for a new college graduate or someone re-entering the job market looking for unlimited opportunities in a small business environment.
As a graphic designer, you will be responsible for creating marketing materials for top-tier technology companies in a fast paced agency environment.
You should have any combination of education and experience to perform at a high level and with a great deal of autonomy. This is an ENTRY LEVEL position that is expected to work hard to earn their marketing stripes.
Your specific responsibilities would include:
- Layout and design of print material
- Design of digital marketing material
- Development of visuals for proposals and sales collateral
- Management of company’s brand and visual identity
- Development of video and photographic elements
Specific requirements for the position include:
- Outgoing and optimistic personality (Former bartenders do VERY well here!)
- Proficiency with office standard software (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Proficiency with Adobe InDesign and CS6 or better
- Excellent Written and Verbal communication skills
- Self-Starter, with minimal direction needed to succeed
Ideally, you will also have:
- Desire to build a career in marketing and design
- Knowledge of direct marketing tactics and strategies
- Passion for technology
- Passion for working with a team
- Passion for great customer outcomes
- $12-14 per hour (Part-time or Full-time may be considered)
- Performance based incentives
- Medical benefits (full-time only)
- Paid vacation (full-time only)
- Flexible spending account (full-time only)
- 401 (k) plan (full-time only)
Contact Aaron Foellmi with your resume and cover letter.